Our church is a bilingual church that exists to proclaim Jesus Christ, for God’s glory, the joy of His people, and the salvation of the lost. We gather on Sunday mornings for worship the God of the universe, listen to His word, and serve one another.
For your convenience we offer:
- Handicap Access
- Great resources in our Bookstore
What to Expect?
Here at Emmanuel we believe that our Sunday gatherings are an extention of our everyday worship. We gather as a community of believers to worship the resurrected Jesus through music and the exposition of Scripture.
It is often said, “I go to church for God, not for the people.” However, here at Emmanuel we believe that God’s purpose for the gathering of the church is not just “for God” but also “for the people.” Together we seek to live the “one anothers” of the New Testament and to reach the lost, the hurt, and the needy for the glory of God.
We would love for you to join us! This is what you can expect on a Sunday gathering:
- Our services begin at 11AM and end at about 12:45PM
- We are committed to Biblical expository preaching
- Dress is casual
- Sunday School begins at 10AM and it ends at 10:45AM
- Coffee and bread are served every Sunday 10:45AM – 11AM
- Children have a special “Children’s Church” during the service
- The Lord’s Supper is celebrated every first Sunday of the month
It would be our pleasure to serve you and your family. If you have any feedback or questions, we would love to hear from you.