Our church is a bilingual congregation that exists to proclaim Jesus Christ, for God’s glory, the joy of His people, and the salvation of the lost.
To better serve you, we offer:
- Handicap Access
- Great resources in our Bookstore
What to Expect?
It is often said, “I go to church for God, not for the people.” However, here at Emmanuel we believe that God’s purpose of the gathering of the church is not just “for God” but also “for one another.”
To this end, we meet every Lord’s Day to worship God, live the relational commands in Scripture, and to reach the lost.
We would love for you to join us! This is what you can expect on a Sunday gathering:
- Our service begins at 11AM and ends at about 1PM
- We are committed to Biblical expository preaching
- Sunday School begins at 10AM and it ends at 10:45AM
- The Lord’s Supper is celebrated every first Sunday of the month
It would be our pleasure to welcome you and your family. If you have any feedback or questions, we would love to hear from you.